Spoke Folk Cyclery
Sonoma County Rides
We have been riding on the world famous Sonoma county roads for over 30 years. Voted as one of the “7 greatest rides on earth” by Bicycling magazine, these are the same roads that international professional riders from teams such as Discovery, US Postal, 7-11, Motorola and Gerolsteiner have used for their winter training. We have tough climbs, long smooth flats and twisty descents that challenge everybody from beginners to top pros. We can show you the routes that suit your ability and experience, avoid heavy traffic and have the most beautiful views of Sonoma County. Let us help you plan your route to maximize your enjoyment of the sport in an area that many people have said has “better cycling than Europe”.
Download our Ride Map for the lay of the land!
View our Ride Calendar for upcoming, local rides!
Dry Creek Valley
- West Dry Creek Road/Dry Creek Road
- 12 Mile loop over Lambert Bridge
- 20 Mile loop over Yoakim Bridge
- 25-30 Mile to end of West Dry Creek or to Lake Sonoma and back
- Alexander Valley Road - Red Winery Road - Geyserville: 20 miles
- Alexander Valley Road - Highway 128 - Chalk Hill Road - Old Redwood Highway: 30 miles “Hilly”
- Lytton Springs Road - Dry Creek Valley: 15 miles
Russian River Valley
- Westside Road - Eastside Road loop: 25 miles
- To Guerneville/Armstrong Redwoods: 40 miles
- Sweetwater Springs Road, off Westside Road
beautiful "out and back" or a big hill to Guerneville.