In today’s fast-paced world of riseless flat bars and far-too-aggressive-for-our-liking cockpits, Surly harkens back to simpler times. They wanted a handlebar that would suffice for a relaxed cruise to a favorite windowless bar, but would also be suitable should a person decide to take the long way home. The Sunrise Bar is a cruiser bar, a trail bar, and a BMX bar all rolled into one. It has a 22.2mm clamp diameter, but Surly included some Problem Solvers shims so you can mount it up to your fancy 31.8mm stem. Material: CroMoly steel Clamp diameter: 22.2mm; Includes shims for 31.8mm clamp Width: 820mm; Can be cut to 720mm Rise: 83mm Sweep Angle: 14.7 degree backsweep, 6.7 degree upsweep Weight: 778g including shims Color: Black
$78.00 - $80.00
Whisky's No.7 12F is their most versatile drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider. - 7050 Alloy - 282g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 12° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
The No.9 35.0 Mountain Carbon Handlebar is designed and built for the most extreme trail and all-mountain riding. The oversized stem clamp adds to front-end stiffness for precise input, while the carbon construction provides vibration damping in a lightweight and durable package. - Unidirectional carbon fiber construction - 35mm stem clamp - 8 degrees of backsweep with 5 degrees of upsweep - Trimmable ends, made easy with graphic markings - Rated to ASTM Condition 4 for extreme off-road riding
Occupying a class all its own, our Winston Handlebar is a performance carbon mustache bar loaded with versatility and flare. Featuring a 25mm rise and 73-degree backsweep, it offers compatibility with road, mountain, and bar-end controls. Pretty enough to punch up commuter rigs and sport touring bikes alike, it's built tough to handle everything from rough, off-road conditions to long rides in the country. Comfortable in both the drop and riser positions, the unique and multi-functional Winston is sure to inspire upgrades and eye-catching custom builds. - Compatible with road, mountain, and bar-end controls - Tested to ASTM 3 - 90mm clamping area to fit Salsa Anything Cradle - Can be ridden in up or down position - Unidirectional carbon fiber construction - Weight: 250g
The DEITY Highside 35mm handlebar is an homage to style and skill. The DJ/Slopestyle ready Highside 760 handlebar is the perfect reflection of what listening to the athletes can create. This design allows for a stiff, responsive feel that sets the stage to bring your style to life or life to style. - 7075 T73 Gradient butted aluminum - Full bead blast finish for increased durability and fatigue resistance
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
Woodchipper is Salsa’s signature drop bar for off road riding, where its unique shape delivers comfort and control no matter how rough the terrain. Woodchipper Bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop. - Lightweight and strong 7050-T6 series aluminum alloy construction - Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers or bar end shifters - 114mm drop, 56mm reach, 25° flare angle, 38° drop angle - Available in 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - The Woodchipper’s non-conventional shape requires a unique setup for optimal comfort. The brake/shifter position should be canted downward slightly, resulting in a 20–25° downward angle of the drops. - Weight: 329g (44cm)
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
With a classic 25.4mm clamp diameter, the extra-tall 30mm of rise gives way to comfort and added control for an economic option for any classic mountain bike build. - Material: 6061 alloy - Width: 670mm - Rise: 30mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 2° - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 399g
Deity Speedway Handlebars: at 810mm wide with a 30mm rise, this 35mm bore handlebar is impressively responsive and comfortable at the same time. Designed for the sweet spot that absorbs maximum vibration, chatter and impact while maintaining the stiff reactive feeling that allows you to dance on the edge of catastrophe, ever increasing your need for speed.
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR, our newest drop-bar offering. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle — from paved roads to gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Whether on a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure, today's riders demand more of their cockpit: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops while focusing on two crucial metrics — outsweep and flare. - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul. - Reach: 70mm - Drop: 115mm
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
- Award-winning Vibrocore foam core provides vibration-damping, proven to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 8mm bar clamp extends through the top section, providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter - Round profile upper section facilitates a wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - Recommended for: ASTM 3, Gravel Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Width, Hood to Hood (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520mm - Width, Barend to Barend (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602 / 622 / 642 / 662mm - Weight (g): 345 / 350 / 355 / 370 / 375 / 380 - Drop/Reach: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - Flare: 25° - Ramp: 14°
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- The original Chromag bar - Used from XC to DH, the OSX is Chromag's most versatile option - 31.8mm clamp Specs: - Rise: 25mm - Handlebar Width: 800mm - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Handlebar Material: Aluminum - Upsweep: 5 degrees - Backsweep: 8 degrees
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
An updated version of a Ritchey handlebar bend now in a timeless high-polish silver finish. The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer with a shorter reach and shallower drop. - Material: double-butted 6061 alloy - Bend style: traditional - Top style: round - Width: 400, 420, 440mm - Drop: 128mm - Reach: 73mm - Drop flare: 0° - Flare out: 0° - Backsweep: 0° - Accessory mount diameter: 31.8mm - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 junction box - Clip-on compatibility: yes - Other features: drilled at bar end for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 junction box routing, C260 compatible - Weight: 300g (420mm)
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
Race Face set an industry benchmark with the its Sixc product group - light and strong carbon DH rated crank and bar. Building on the unprecedented success of their proprietary Carbon Technology program, SIXC rewrites the rules in the 6-8 inch travel bike world. SIXC (the C is silent, eh!) represents the culmination of years of Race Face engineering in both carbon and all mountain products. Race Face has created a bar for the aggressive rider who demands the ultimate in performance. Strong enough for DH, yet light enough to not hold you back on the pedal up to that new trail you have been hearing so much about, SIXC blows up the limits of carbon performance. - SIXC bars are manufactured with a leading edge composite material which allows us to reach our high strength requirements at an impressively low weight - Minimum bar width of 28" or 710mm at indicated cut marks - Reinforced clamping zones for lock-on grip - Daily destructive testing from each production run ensures each bar meets the exacting standards set by our engineers
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
Simply put, it's the perfect trail bar. The M6 bar is tuned for the dream combination of response, compliance, and high strength. Available in a traditional 25mm rise or a low 7.5mm rise, it sweeps back at 9 degrees and up 5 degrees, providing excellent support and a classic fit. Designed around a 31.8mm clamping diameter, the carbon laminate is tuned to deliver the ideal flex profile for trail use. This bar provides excellent vibration damping and response, making it the perfect choice for long days on epic terrain. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Weight: 200g (25mm rise); 190g (7mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 780mm - Bar Width (Min): 740mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Sweep: 9 Degrees - Tip: 5 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Page 1 of 9 Next page